(Co-)organised Scientific Events
- Conference on Causal Learning and Reasoning, 11-13 April, 2022.
- DALI 2022 workshop
Fair and Explainable Machine Learning.
- ICML 2021 workshop
Uncertainty & Robustness in Deep Learning.
- ICLR 2020 workshop
Causal Learning for Decision Making.
- NeurIPS 2019 workshop
Human-Centric Machine Learning.
- ICLR 2019 workshop
Safe Machine Learning: Specification, Robustness, and Assurance.
- DeepMind Ethics & Society Symposium on ML Fairness & Bias, 23 October 2018, London, UK.
- Machine Learning in Healthcare
Microsoft Research Machine Learning Summit, 22-24 April 2013, Paris, France.
Cambridge Statistics Initiative Special One-Day Meeting, 26 September 2011,
Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.
- Cognitive Science and Machine Learning Summer School, 6-12 May 2010, Sardinia, Italy.
The videos and slides of the lectures are available here.
My tutorial lecture on Graphical Models is available here.
- Workshop on Inference and Estimation in Probabilistic Time-Series Models,
18-20 June 2008, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.